So far in this season change, I have revamped my website, revamped my ordering and invoicing system, changed my blog, moved my living room around, cleaned my garage (well cleaned it a little), Moved the office, totally changed the kids room, day dreamed a million and one would be adventures, painted the bathroom, painted the kids room, and now I have decorated the kids room. Can anyone say that sentence in one breath? (My grammar and spelling are terrible, sorry)
The seasons change, and I become unsettled.
I don't know what it is, but as the seasons change, so do I. When Winter turns to Spring, and Summer becomes Fall; I become restless. I don't know why, but I want to move. I want to travel. I want to walk for miles in the rain. I want to dance. I want to be quiet. I want to hear everything around me.
So far in this season change, I have revamped my website, revamped my ordering and invoicing system, changed my blog, moved my living room around, cleaned my garage (well cleaned it a little), Moved the office, totally changed the kids room, day dreamed a million and one would be adventures, painted the bathroom, painted the kids room, and now I have decorated the kids room. Can anyone say that sentence in one breath? (My grammar and spelling are terrible, sorry)
SO I love these fun "flag" banners I am seeing everywhere. So I did a really quick version for the kids room... I might do something more elaborate for a shoot, or my office. But I bought a book of scrap booking paper, and cut out different triangle flags, printed out some snapshots of the kids (my printer was running out of ink so they are all funny colors), bought those mini clothes pins, cut out some circles, flowers, and the letters to the kids names... well you can see... It makes me smile when I go into their room.
So far in this season change, I have revamped my website, revamped my ordering and invoicing system, changed my blog, moved my living room around, cleaned my garage (well cleaned it a little), Moved the office, totally changed the kids room, day dreamed a million and one would be adventures, painted the bathroom, painted the kids room, and now I have decorated the kids room. Can anyone say that sentence in one breath? (My grammar and spelling are terrible, sorry)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Can I have some of your energy?? What a cute idea it looks like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment