Walking... I hope a new tradition.

I had the best walk with the kids today. We did about a 1.5 miles, and Elsa walked half of it, and Dude, 90%. It was great. I love that the kids are getting older and we are able to do more things together, and I can share and communicate with them about my favorite things. Like taking long walks (or runs... but they aren't there yet). 










Liala said we were on an adventure. 

Dude wanted to explore.




They were all really excited.




Exploring all of the wonders in the green belts. 


Just the way I used to when I was a kid.


Well then I didn't have to carry anyone.




There is so much to see and enjoy.






And there is a lot of fun to be had. (Liala is sporting a wood chip mustache, and dude is showing off his bazooka). 


At then end I needed Kjeld to save me. Two tired children who were sick of walking, and still one steep hill to go. 

^_^ We are definitely going to go exploring  more often.

1 comment:

Jeremy Saunders said...

I know, I totally love our trail system here. I go running or walking with Soph-dog almost every day, and all I have to do is walk out my front door, turn left or right and I hit a trail, so peaceful and beautiful! Great pics!
mimi