Today Liala and I talked about Light; I love teaching my kids about Photography ^_^ and art... Looking at the world and believing it is beautiful is one of the best feelings in the world. Then being able to convey those opinions so others can see the world how you see it; that is something else. I love art!Liala is getting old enought not only to be able to handle the camera on her own, but to start understanding concepts like lighting and a few basic camera settings.
And as a Child she has the best and most natural eye for compositions; if the camera was lighter I think she would do even better. She amazes me with the way she sees the world. I think I need to get her her own little camera. Any suggestions? I would love to get her something that she could tweak the settings manually if she wanted to (even if that means going into the menus... I am not buying a 5 yr old a dslr!!!).
Dude is with Kjeld at his parents... I miss him a lot, but I get the occasional i-phone photo sent to my email. Which helps a bit. I miss my boys!!! Kjellsen also likes taking pictures, and having his picture taken. I can't wait until he is a little older and we can start doing a little more play!!!
That was a compilation of all the photos Liala and I took over a few minutes... and yes I was falling asleep. I didn't get much sleep with the slumber party excitement of last night. But it was SOOO worth it!


3 comments:
love the slide show video. it was beautiful to see how liala changed the focus and composition. splendid.
LOVED the slideshow video- you are such afun mommy! I might copy your idea and doit with my girls!!
i love the picture of you! you're so cute!
Post a Comment