Je rêve de Paris...

I want to travel... I want to go to Paris! Not just Paris, I want to roam the country sides and the smaller villages.  I want to take a million pictures of the beautiful architecture, and the fashionable people. I want to eat the food, and drink in the atmosphere.

I have put Europe on a pedestal since I was small. I went to England twice when I was small. And I remember very little.  But I do remember beautiful fog on the streets, rolling green hills fenced, with a little boy playing, and a laundry line with something yellow... staying awake to odd hours watching ballet because our schedules were all messed up.    I wanted to go back then, and I want to go back now.  England, France, Spain, Sweedin, Denmark, Germany...  I have a lot of places I want to travel. But if you asked me where I would go first... France.

I will go before the next ten years are up. Even if it only for a few days, I will get there! So I guess I had better practice my French! mais j'ai oublie plupart de mon français.

 

No comments: