Why are we inside on a sunny day?

Because of our yucky colds... and I can't convince them it has warmed up from this morning. I might just have to lock us outside.
But our indoors-y-ness let me play with my studio set up!  Which led me to conclude, I need wider paper.

My kids are so used the camera, they totally know how to ham-it-up!

bjorn-6 1 web
bjorn-9 1 webbjorn-18 1 webbjorn-11 1 webbjorn-19 1 web

but they always eventually get tired...

2 comments:

Megan Marie said...

So I am loving her hair cut! Did you fix it yourself or did you have to take her somewhere?

Jessica Jackson said...

Well I removed the mullet she gave herself, and then I took her to my favorite local salon! They did a great job, originally we were going to go with a pixie, but I was convinced with this flapper hair cut so it will grow out nicely!