Liala's photography debut. I put the camera on the tripod, adjusted the settings, then Liala lined it up and shot it!!
Then i took over as usual...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Jessica, This is Amber Malmberg. I just checked my blog and am responding about the bridal shoot. I would totaly be up for that. It would be an honor on my part! Tell me if you still need someone. Here is my e-mail if you need it. yorkpepermint@hotmail.com
2 comments:
Hey Jessica,
This is Amber Malmberg. I just checked my blog and am responding about the bridal shoot. I would totaly be up for that. It would be an honor on my part! Tell me if you still need someone. Here is my e-mail if you need it.
yorkpepermint@hotmail.com
I am loving your blog more and more. You are getting so darn creative! I love it! Follow what you have going! You have a gift!
Post a Comment