So here are some pictures of the kids playing outside.






For those of you who don't know. I (Jess) drink Green Tea instead of taking pills for my ADHD. It isn't as effective as a pill but it helps give me a little more control over it! (Theanine is the active ingredient in helping ADHD).
Anyhow, there was a sale on this "flowering" green tea. So we thought we would try it. It was pretty cool.




1 comment:
Great pics! By the way I got the DVD to work, I had to put it in Windows (doesnt work on the mac). It was fun to see all those pictures and relive that day. Sure was fun to see you and the family. I'll never forget the look on Kjeld's face when he saw Kjellsen had that metal ball in his hand and was heading towards the living room window! I don't think I've ever seen Kjeld so deadly serious! I think all the color drained from his face. Ha ha! Hope to see you all soon - Andy
Post a Comment