This is for the grandparents, and myself. Whenever someone asks me "what do your kids/you/kjeld want for Christmas" I draw a blank. So I am going to get some of those ideas out, So I have some where to go, or to direct those asks to. And it is nearly one am and I am still up, again.
Kjeld:
Gift Card (REI, COSTCO, CABELLAS...) -- If you know Kjeld, you know he loves to shop! So this is not a impersonal at all!!!
Jessica:
Literature on photoshop and photography.
Liala:
Fancy Nancy books (Jane Oconnor)
Olivia books (Ian Falconer)
Kjell:
Colorful clothing/dress up (he is always jealous that Liala's clothes are so bright and interesting)
Movies with Color and singing (he has and loves Willy Wonka, and The Beatles and the Y. Sub)
Elsa:
A protective barrier to keep her loving siblings from mauling her with hugs and kisses.
Socks of all sizes.
A Mobile (never had one for the other kids...)
Alrighty. Now I have those down, so there is no reason for me to blank when someone asks!!! haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment