I love craigs list!

So I have had another awesome find. I'd been looking for a bed solution for the kids, because they had their mattresses on the floor (not terrible, ikea foam mattresses are hard to make uncomfortable), which created a space problem. At first I was thinking bunk beds, but Liala is only three, and a 'wild sleeper', and there is no way that Kjell was getting up on a top bunk. So Trundle beds seemed to be a good option. I had been half heartedly searching for the last few weeks for such a bed. Yesterday I found it, and today, it is set up in the kids room.
Awesome quality bed, only $40 used! I don't have the trundle part up yet, it is super heavy (guy who delivered it was a bulked up firefighter), so I need help getting it up the stairs.
Yay. excited!



No comments: